1st, 2nd & 3rd placed ponies in each championship will
qualify, the qualification is not passed down the line
5. I wasnít given a card in the ring have I still qualified?
Qualified exhibits will not receive a card in the ring; show
secretaries will send Ponies (UK) results
6. How long do I have to become a member and keep my qualification valid?
Each qualified exhibit will have 14 days in which to
become a member & register your animal
7. How much is membership & do I have to renew each year?
Adult £50.00, Horse/Pony Registration
£18.00, Senior or Junior Riders Club Membership £20.00 Membership
is valid for a full year.
8. What membership do I need for Pollyanna Championship classes?
Senior or Junior Riders Club Membership, this only costs £20.00
9. Can I renew membership by phone?
No. Membership can only be obtained by post or on line
11. Do we have to send our animalís passport to you when applying for membership?
No, only a photocopy of the passport or breed papers.
For a Junior Membership the Birth Certificate or
Passport must be received to make the account live.
13. I tried to do my membership on line but it wonít let me register a pony, what am I doing wrong?
New members are required to register as an ĎAí Member
or ALS Member first; once this is done a pony can
then be registered.
Existing customers can only renew if Ponies Association
(UK) have a current email address for the member.
14. I registered my animal on line but I havenít had anything back yet is there a problem?
Registration will remain pending until copies of breed
papers or passports with the UELN (Unique Equine Life
Number) have been received by Ponies Association (UK)
For a Junior Membership
the Birth Certificate or Passport must be received to
make the account live.
15. Can you give me my membership number for my entries please?